In all our operations, CSI America is committed to building a culture of sustainability that addresses a full range of environmental, economic and social factors. Some of our current priorities in these areas include:
- Embedding an awareness of sustainability throughout our enterprise, with our suppliers and our customers, by demonstrating good leadership and establishing visionary management practices.
- Meeting and, where possible, exceeding, North American legislative and regulatory guidelines for sustainability, and aspiring to meet best practice requirements.
- Raising sustainability and environmental awareness, as well as promoting ethically sound and environmentally friendly behavior amongst employees, partners, suppliers and customers.
- Developing and implementing effective and efficient utility and procurement management measures.
- Developing and maintaining surrounding landscapes in ways that are sensitive to environmental impacts and impart social value.
- Developing and implementing waste management practices that reduce diversions to landfills.
- Developing procurement practices that minimize the impact to the environment and totally avoid the exploitation of individuals, communities and organizations.
- Responding to and providing relief for any disaster, whether man-made or natural.
- Selecting travel options for employees that minimize environmental impacts